Matcha Mint Chocolate Chia PuddingStart your day with this delicious chia pudding packed with protein and all the health benefits of matcha!
An original recipe prepared for us by Choosing Chia.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- ½ tsp mint extract
- 1½ tbsp matcha powder
- ½ tbsp maple syrup or honey
- ½ cup yogurt of choice
- 2 small banana
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond milk
- Mix your chia seeds, almond milk, mint extract, matcha powder, and maple syrup in a bowl, and whisk until everything is incorporated.
- Plate in a container in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight to firm up.
- Once ready, remove from fridge and whisk again to make sure there are no clumps. If you pudding is too thick, at a bit more almond milk.
- In a blender, add your banana, cocoa powder, almond milk, and pulse until smooth.
- Layer your chia pudding, yogurt, and chocolate smoothie into a glass or a mason jar to-go and enjoy!
The Matcha used in this recipe is available in: